Welcome to your home away from home in Central Oregon!
Located in the community of Crooked River Ranch on the peninsula formed by the Deschutes and Crooked rivers; your arrival will be met with scents of juniper and sage, while your eyes are drawn to sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains from nearly every room in the house.
Key features you are sure to enjoy during your stay:
- Comfortably furnished, well appointed 1600 sq ft home
- Located on 1.3 wooded acres on the eastern edge of a huge meadow
- Location provides for sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains, from Mt Jefferson to Mt Bachelor
- WiFi (Wireless Internet) : High Speed Wireless Internet for your laptop or other wireless devices
- Walking distance to park with playground
- Your canine friend is welcome
- Some of the most spectacular sunsets in Oregon
- Three furnished decks
- Large hammock for relaxing
- Soaking tub with mountain views
- Wildlife, including deer, quail, rabbits, and raptors
- Free access to a shared pool (in season)
- Air Conditioning
- Poker table top with competition style chip set – ready for hold ’em
- Walking/Jogging trail around the adjoining meadow
- Minutes from the spectacular Crooked River Ranch Golf Course
- Central location with easy access to Sisters, Redmond, Terrebonne, Prineville, Madras, Smith Rocks and Cove Palisades State Parks, Deschutes and Crooked River fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking; the list is endless
- SILENT NIGHTS with STARS, on top of STARS, on top of STARS, on top of….
To make a reservation CLICK HERE